John F. Haviland Jr.
Admitted to the practice of LawThe State of Ohio
Joined Bieser Greer
University of Dayton School of LawJ.D. -- Cum Laude With Honors
University of DaytonBachelor of Science -- Cum Laude
Frequent lecturer to physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals regarding Risk Management and Professional Liability Issues.
Civil litigation experience includes representation of physicians and hospitals in medical malpractice litigation, and the representation of clients in the areas of general commercial and business disputes, legal malpractice, products liability, personal injury, securities litigation and civil rights.
- • Ohio State Bar Association
- • Dayton Bar Association
- • Listed in Ohio Super Lawyers
- • Martindale-Hubbell -- AV Rated
- • Best Lawyers in America
- • Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- • Frequent lecturer to physicians, nurses and other healthcare Professionals regarding Risk Management & Professional Liability issues.
- • Member Parish Council
- • St. Vincent de Paul Investment Committee