David P. Williamson
Admitted to the practice of LawThe State of Ohio -- Also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. District Courts in the Northern Districts of Ohio and Indiana and the Southern District of Ohio.
Assistant Montgomery County Public Defender
Montgomery County Common Pleas Court Magistrate
Joined Bieser Greer
Ohio State University College of LawJ.D. Order of The Barristers
Ohio UniversityBachelor of Science -- Summa Cum Laude -- PHI BETA KAPPA
Trial counsel on numerous high profile civil and criminal cases, including litigation related to the construction of the 500 Boylston Street Building in Boston (the Boston Legal building) and The Aon Center in Chicago (formerly the Aamoco Building). Mediator, Arbitrator and counsel in Defense of Legal Malpractice cases and Representation of Respondents in Disciplinary Counsel.
- • Listed in Best Lawyers in Amercia and Ohio Super Lawyers since 2004. Named one of the Top 100 attorneys in Ohio and Top 50 attorneys in the Cincinnati region by Cincinnati Magazine and as one of the "Best of the Bar" by the Dayton Business Journal.
- • President of the Dayton Bar Association 2000-01, also past President of the Dayton Bar Association Foundation and the Ohio Metro Bars Association (a consortium of the seven largest metropolitan bar associations in Ohio)
- • Ohio Supreme Court Mentor
- • Fellow of both the Ohio State and Dayton Bar Foundations
- • Master Emeritus in the Carl D. Kessler Inns of Court
- • Dayton Volunteer Lawyer's Project, Lawyer of the Year
- • Board Member, Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority
- • President, Rotary Club of Dayton
- • Chair, Montgomery County Law Resources Board
- • Chair, Dayton Montgomery County Scholarship Committee
- • Twice named by the Presidents Club of Dayton as Service Club Member of the Year